To get rid of bed bugs you need to follow our 5 Step Process
- Empty everything you can from the infected room. Bag it (to stop the spread) and wash & tumble dry (at the highest temperature), dry-clean or freeze.
- Thoroughly vacuum the room and everything else that remains in it.
- Spray a thin layer of insecticide over everything in the room and over the entire floor area. Leave the room.
- After a minimum of 2 hours you can re-enter the room and return the washed items. But do not clean or vacuum.
- Put fresh bedding on the bed. Then someone must sleep in the room every night to activate the bed bugs.
Read on for the full treatment guide