To get rid of mice you need to follow our 5 Step Process
- Locate areas of mouse activity. Look for droppings, gnaw marks, holes in insulation and gaps in walls around pipework..
- Place mouse boxes or traps in the areas located above. These should be always along a perimeter, never in an open area.
- Check traps every 2 days and mouse boxes every 3. Move to a new area if nothing is taken in 3 days.
- Leave mouse boxes and traps in place until you’ve had a 2 weeks period without activity.
- Once you are happy the infestation has been dealt with, fill in any entry holes.
Read on for the full treatment guide