To get rid of mice you need to follow our 5 Step Process
- Locate areas of rat activity. Look for droppings (slightly larger than a grain of rice, moist when fresh and have a rough texture), rat runs, gnaw marks and holes in wooden structures.
- Place your rat poison or traps in the areas located above. Use poison bait trays and open traps inside and bait boxes (stations) with traps or poison outside. These should always be along a perimeter, never in an open area.
- If using open traps, check every 2 days but for bait boxes, leave for 7 days before checking.
- Leave bait boxes, trays and traps in place until you’ve had a 2 weeks period without activity.
- Once you are happy the infestation has been dealt with, fill in any entry holes.
Read on for the full treatment guide