This quick 5 step process will give you an overview of how to treat your mouse infestation.
5 Step Process
- Locate areas of mouse activity. Look for droppings, gnaw marks, holes in insulation and gaps in walls around pipework.
- Place mouse boxes or traps in the areas located above. These should be always along a perimeter, never in an open area.
- Check traps every 2 days and mouse boxes every 3. Move to a new area if nothing is taken in 3 days.
- Leave mouse boxes and traps in place until you’ve had a 2 weeks period without activity.
- Once you are happy the infestation has been dealt with, fill in any entry holes
However, before treating for mice it is recommended that you do read the full How To Guide which contains far more detail on where to look, what to look for and some important safety advice.